CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Team Evaluation


Overall, I am satisfied with how our group performed. I am especially pleased with how many of our class showed up on work days! We had so many from our class, that there were too many working on our section, and because there was not enough in other "class sections" Michelle, and I went to help section 001 on one of the work days.


As for the question "Did each member perform as you expected?", no some didn't, but others that I did not expect did. Honestly, I think that Vic surprised me the most because of how many trips he took to Robertson County to try and get some erosion blankets that we needed, and he also drove out to see about some rock that was to be lain in the culverts, but the poor guy, all of that driving sure was a couple of good lessons for him because the erosion blankets would not fit in his vehicle.

0 comments: