CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doin' Dirty Research

I was looking around on "Google" for some information on drainage ditches, and I found some information about maintaining drainage ditches. And I didn't think about it before, but a plan has to be implemented to keep these drainage ditches that we are going to clean out maintained. I think that we can at least present the information to the park after we have completed our task. Maybe that would keep the situation from reoccuring. The site I found is actually for the city of Portland, but nonetheless, it still has good preventative information. Here is the link. http://www.portlandonline.com/TRANSPORTATION/index.cfm?c=47254

1 comments:

RachaelLeigh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.