CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Working on October 25th

Ok, Mrs. Pitts was absolutely right. Communication is very important in a project like this. But I thought that would only apply to communicating with my classmates for the project, but I was wrong. And it's not the first time right? For a prime example, on Friday evening I asked my mom if I could use her Honda CRV, and she just asked me why. So I told her that I needed it because the pressure washer would not fit in the Corolla that I normally drive (I needed to take the pressure washer to Bledsoe to blast out culverts and such). Her reply totally is what hit me and made me realize that I need to communicate a little better. She asked me if I had asked my Dad if I could use the pressure washer yet. And of course, I hadn't. Opps! So I asked her if Daddy said that I could use the pressure washer if she would be willing to allow me to use the CRV, and she said that was fine. The moral is don't assume, and that communicate not only with the others that are involved in the project, but with others (like parents) as well. Oh, and I forgot that my Dad had just left town, so another moral is to ask early, and don't wait until the last minute.

After I got done with my Personal Health class meeting Saturday morning, I headed on over to Bledsoe State Park. Yes, I followed the speed limit. ;) he he. My first impression was shock. I absolutely could not believe how much everyone had done so far. Most of the tilling was done, underneath the side walk had been dug out and they were in the process of installing the PVC pipe underneath it, and there were so many people from my class there, I actually went to help the 001 class! I must say I am very proud of 002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worked for two hours and by then I think that every one was getting tired and starting to go home, but overall it was a very productive weekend! Yay!

0 comments: