CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

What I Thought About This Morning's Meeting

Before we decided to reorganize our plan, I felt good about what we were doing, and I have to say it, Mrs. Pitts is very well organized. I did feel like all of us students were being stretched over a large area, and I was a little afraid of our communication being stretched aswell due to the fact. But now that we will all be working on a smaller task, sort of in a central area, I think that it will seem like we are more on the same page. At least it feels like that to me.

Also, one thing that Mrs. Sharron A. (President of the Friends of Bledsoe) said that stuck out to me was that "Even if you haven't acheived what you came to do, you have helped and not hurt". Just knowing that made me feel good because us students can't mess things up. Although, some of us students were talking about how some kids that are camping will block up the culverts with rocks, and that they can be destructive. And someone also mentioned that "they clearly don't know some of us", and I was thinking too, that some of us college kids are nothing more than big kids!

0 comments: